Wednesday, April 25, 2012

100 days left...

Today marks the 100 more days of waiting until Josh and I have the grand pleasure and opportunity to be sealed to each other for time and all eternity. A truly special blessing for the both of us as our families, for we begin and continue our vines on the tree of life.

Most of our wedding planning has been completed. An awesome feeling for the both of us as we get to further enjoy each other instead of worrying about what color the flowers are going to be or what type of food we will be serving. We now count down the days anxiously awaiting our grand celebration with our families and friends.

Currently, Josh and I are reading a book called First Comes Love by Brinley and Ogletree which describes in about 13 chapters how to approach marriage. When our Bishop gave us the book he told us it would either send us running away from each other or into each others arms. Luckily for the both of us we ran directly into each others arms and have not let go nor do we intend to.

I've always enjoyed writing and hope to one day be a prolific writer among the creative non-fiction crowd however my lack of recent practice has driven Josh to push me in the right direction. I figure since I'm on the computer about 8-9 hours a day I figure this is the best way to get the practice I need with words to one day complete my work of art. A win-win situation for Josh and I, he doesn't lose any of his "quality time" with me and I get to write!

Life has been remarkably enjoyable this 2012 year. I have experienced so much already in these short three months and I am willing to share it with all of you as well as what is to come. I hope you enjoy my rantings, for there will be a few, but most importantly I hope you get a little piece of bliss called....Josh and Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment