However, Josh is nothing like his father and he will never be because Josh learned what not to do as a husband, father, son and friend. So maybe his father did teach him a few good things. It's just one more similarity between Josh and Alex (my dad). When I first started dating Josh I noticed it immediately, let me be more specific:
- They both have similar upbringings
- Absent parents
- Bascially living on their own
- Joined the church at 18 year of age
- Great work ethic
- Constant Drive
- High Confidence
- FARTING (it's a constant issue but an easy transition)
- Similar taste (they usually match "TWINS"...looks funny since Josh is so much taller)
- Funny (my dad is a story-teller and Josh is developing his talent but he still enjoys telling a funny joke or story)
- "I'm Right...you're wrong"
- Both of them like to take up two lanes while driving and when I remind them to pick a lane their almost exact response is somewhere along the lines of "I pay for these streets, I can use both lanes if I want"
Now Josh will have a Father he never had and my dad will have the blue-eyed son he never had!