Friday, March 15, 2013

Freaky Friday

I woke up this morning hitting the snooze button about 20 times! I have an alarm at 6:45, 7:00 and 7:15 yet somehow I dragged my butt out of bed around 7:38AM. So much for alarms. Anyways as I was getting ready for work I began thinking about the dream I had just had. When all of a sudden Josh interrupted my thoughts as he awoke. SPOILER ALERT -I am crabby in the morning. I hate mornings. Mostly because I'm forced to get out of bed before I want to and because it takes me an hour to adjust to being awake so it's best to stay away from me or.....you get this!!!






We said good morning and I went back to getting ready. (He knows the drill by now). Anyways he starts to ease into conversation and tells me he had a dream about us getting married again! GASP!! (don't worry it's a good gasp). I responded, "I had a dream about us getting married too and we were in Mexico and you got to meet all of my family". Most of my extended maternal relatives have not met just other than through pictures and one quick Skype call. His dream on the other hand included us being out in the ocean. I'm surprised he didn't Ninja attack some giant 10-legged octupus trying to kill us or something, Josh is usually the Hero in his dreams.

This freakiness reminded me of when we first started dating and nine days into it we both were having a conversation on the couch discovering that we had both looked up wedding rings earlier throughout the day(something neither of us had ever done during courtship with anyone else).

"Great minds think alike"

No comments:

Post a Comment