Monday, January 21, 2013

Fake it til you Make it

I heard it all the time in choir class in high school and it definitely served as a good life lesson.

Being an adult there's a lot if things we have to do wether we like it or not. I don't like to wash dishes but I do it because I have to. Kids have to eat their veggies to grow up and be strong. Men have to talk about their emotions to connect with their wives. The list is different for every person but whenever I come across a chore I hate to do I fake it til I make it.

I believe the paths we take in life apply as well. Every decision we make brings on us a consequence wether good or bad or both. We grow as children and make friends. Some try to find themselves by trying a little of everything. Most people fall in love once or twice. Marriage is an important decision as well as children. Choosing a career is among the big impacting decisions but they all have side effects as I like to call them. Some days are better than others... We just have to fake it til we make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment