Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Rain, rain go away

Don't get me wrong I don't have a grey cloud following me around. Things are pretty great in paradise. It's when I take my boat and row over to the slave house that things take a turn for the worse.

Let me preface this: I love my job, no really! I absolutely love the relaxed environment, the knowledgeable colleagues, PTO, easy schedule, and so much more. BUT this month has proven to me just how behind most of the world really is when it comes to technology and how rude they can be when they are frustrated. It has been a busy month to say the least.

The times are changing! Why aren't people catching up? You can't get online and print your W-2? Well sorry to disappoint ya but USPS will not be here much longer! Everything is online now a days. There are computer classes that can help you better navigate the world which is literally at your fingertips.

It's my rant for the day. I am thankful for the actual rain we received today. It always makes the world feel more refreshed. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment